The Doing Business in Bentonville speaker series will present Greg Chandler, Senior Marketing Director – Customer Engagement for Walmart, speaking on “Walmart Mobile Retail – How Savings Catcher is Changing the Way Walmart Thinks About Digital Retail.”
The program is scheduled for Thursday, May 14, 2015, from 7:00 am – 9:00 am, at Four Points by Sheraton, 211 SE Walton Blvd, Bentonville, Arkansas. Breakfast begins at 7:00 and the seminar starts at 7:30.
A quick recap:
- What: “Walmart Mobile Retail – How Savings Catcher is Changing the Way Walmart Thinks About Digital Retail.”
- Where: Four Points by Sheraton, 211 SE Walton Blvd, Bentonville, AR
- When: Thursday, May 14, 2015, 7:00 am – 9:00 am
Greg Chandler leads Walmart’s corporate marketing for omnichannel engagement strategy and tool development. He launched the Savings Catcher last year. Chandler was a finalist for the Walmart Marketing Social Responsibility Award in 2013, and has worked on sustainability and social responsibility initiatives for Walmart for many years.
Doing Business in Bentonville is a speaker series designed to make it easy for members of the supplier community to keep up with thought leadership, news, and views in retail.
Chandler’s presentation will highlight these aspects of the Savings Catcher:
- Why Walmart created Savings Catcher
- The impact of Savings Catcher on Walmart customers and the Walmart business
- How Savings Catcher is affecting pricing and EDLP
- Expectations for suppliers in categories covered by Savings Catcher
- How data collected is being used at Walmart
- The future of Savings Catcher
- Preview of what is on the horizon for the Walmart app and more innovation like Savings Catcher
The session costs $99 per person, with group pricing available. Register now.